Monday, February 7, 2011

Something New

Hello all.
I finally had time to draw some more.
YAY!
Only two for now though.
BOO.
But I have a surprise for ya'll.
I am trying a new style of drawing!
I like manga and all, but you can only do so much with it.
I wanted to do something a little more realistic.
So, I've been practicing.
(this person right here is who i am practicing with.... she is amazing.)
Warning though! If you look at her drawings, mine will look like crap.
Just sayin.
With this one I was just drawing, not really knowing what.
It turned out to look like a big sister and a little brother having a little stare down.
cute Ash, cute. ;p
With this one I totally used a reference. HERE.
Not as good as hers but...it turned out ok.
Well, watcha think? Please leave a comment. *puppy face*

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love these! Draw Rapunzel, draw Rapunzel! lol She needs to be your next disney character. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just love your drawings!!! :)
    and I agree with beth.. Rapunzel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete