Monday, April 18, 2011

March/April Artwork

Here are some artwork I have been working on during the months of March and April
As you can see, I have been on a Kim Possible kick. No clue why...but hey..it was fun.
aww....how cute! ;) I actually drew this one just today. Took me about 30 mins total. Probably a new record!
This is the book cover I had mentioned that I was working on for a friend.
It is not done yet, still got to finish her hair and skin.
The blue stuff around her is supposed to be blue fire, but I think it looks like water.
But I have no clue how to make it look more fire-ish.
Any ideas????

5 comments:

  1. I love it!
    Maybe if you made the flames a bit pointier and added some other fire colors in there, still have it mostly blue. Just reverse the colors, of normal fire. You know how the tip is red/orange, the middle is yellow-white, then the base is blue, just reverse that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the girl with the guitar in the field!

    On the fire:
    I don't know what your friend wanted, but you might try doing it again, and this time just put flames at the bottom half. Also, longer and more varying 'licking' flames. And like Katy said, orange and red, turning into blue at the bottom. Hope it helps! *GRIN*
    Natasha
    Hey, I recently started an art blog as well, check out! www.artbynatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. natasha- well, my friend was wanting it to surround her like a boarder. but i know what you mean. i will give your and katy sue's idea a try. thanks katy sue and natasha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the banner and the background!
    Awww, haha the picture of the guy and girl is so cute. :P *Sigh* luvvv the guitar one... ;)
    And those blue eyes?...enchanting. haha
    Fun quotes on the side of the blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks! i did it yesterday. i thought you would like the guitar one..looked like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete