Thursday, August 4, 2011

~Art Lover~

In my last post (which I wrote forever ago!!) I mentioned that I was designing my
class of 2011 t-shirts.
Well, below is how they turned out!
You can't see it, but on the back it has a verse and then the names of all the
girls who graduated with me.
I'm happy with how they turned out. :)
Also, I have been doing Fine Arts in 4-H for 8 years now, but have never gotten anything
higher than a blue ribbon.
This was my last year in 4-H and I wanted to get champion so badly!
The problem was, I didn't know what to draw... and only had a week to work on it!
So I went online and found this very interesting piece of art that someone else had done.
I decided to base my drawing off of that, but add my own sketchy style.
It only took me between 5-7 hours to do, and the judge really seemed to like it,
but I didn't get my hopes up.
On my birthday, I got a text from a friend who was helping out at the fair.
It was a picture of my drawing with a big purple ribbon next to it.
I had gotten Grand Champion! Finally!
It was the best birthday present I could have wished for. :)
What do ya think? It's called "Art Lover".

1 comment:

  1. I really like the drawing/artwork! Very unique, I don't think I've ever seen another drawing like that!
    Natasha
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com
    www.artbynatasha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete